Creative Business Cards of 50 Graphic Designers

50 beautiful business cards of graphic and web designers.

Chris Colhoun

Eric | MindFlame Design & Marketing

Aaron Irizarry

Joanna Klima

Indeed Design

Victor Konovalov

Sergej Melissen | Accentuate

Chris Fenison | Pediment Publishing

Aaron Miller

Andy Owen | Paradise Digital, Inc.

Louis Gubitosi | Interactive Blend

Colin Wright | Colin Is My Name

Antonea Nabors | VelveAnt

Lee Munroe | Lookaly

Alex ElChehimi |

Andrew Regalado | MWW Designs Inc.

Greg Wallace

Vincent Matheney | Studio Draco

Lynn McCormick | Jackrabbit Design

Von Glitschka | Glitschka Studios

Dave Savage | Savage Monsters Industries

Amy Norris | ei

BAUfonso Morales | BAU designer

Scott Glasser | sum(design)

Khayyam Wakil | 9teen 7eventy 5ive Design

Grace Smith | Postscript5

Alise Johnson | Gatorworks

SPONSORED: Full Color Business Cards Digital Printing at

1. [...] of the month”, or still very appreciated on uCreative. Our business card was featured on theDesignCubicle as one of the “50 creative business cards of graphic [...]

2. Reinis says:

Great to see that people are open to ingenious graphic design for their business cards. These are people that see graphic design as a means for standing out of the crowd.
    We had such a great client recently. He was happy for the result, we were happy for him. See the link:

3. [...] are a few more sites to check out! noupe smashing magazine the design cubicle it even has a [...]

4. [...] 50 Creative Business Cards of 50 Graphic Designers Last week’s post requested all designers and web developers interested to submit their creative business cards for an upcoming post on TDC…. and this week we have the results! [...]

5. Excellent designs!…. great source of inspiration for a lot of designers. ImSethStevenson is probably my favorite.

6. Mahen Sharma says:

its really creativity shown these cards nice colour combination. me also a graphic designer from (India)

7. Mufeed says:

Great Collections, Love most of them
    Creative and art works

8. Beautiful business cards!

God bless!

9. Awesome collection here, thanks!

10. [...] Card DesignBusiness Card Design: Better Than a Plain Ol’ Business Card, from Smashing Magazine50 Creative Business Cards of 50 Graphic Designers, from The Design CubicleCard Observer for more unique business card design inspirationConclusionIf [...]

11. Andrew says:

Great roundup of business cards!
    This is really inspirational since i design business cards myself.
    I think my favorite would be Aaron Irizarry’s and Jean Ming’s business card.
    I myself feature great business cards on my site, hope you visit it sometime.

12. Nice work, this gaves me a lot of inspiration muchos thanks

13. Create collection,
    here is another unique idea of dentist’s business card:

14. Leif David says:

I love them all! I came up with my own unique business card idea at Instead of handing out a regular business card, I can hand out “Million Dollar Bills” with all my contact info. If you like them let me know and I can make them for you too and customize them however you want

15. worst designer ever says:

oh my lord….. these are by GRAPHIC DESIGNERS???? don’t get me wrong, some of them are amazing and should definately be praised… but some of these look like they were done by 12 year olds…. Andrea La Valleur-Purvis used DIRTY COWBOYS FONT on her car…. might as well have been papyrus or comic sans…. or you could just print “i suck at design” on it and it would send the same message…. why is graphic design so overpopulated by people who just play with photoshop and nothign else and have NO CLUE WHAT GRAPHIC DESIGN IS.

16. o priemiro do Chris Colhoun é muito interessante!

17. [...] | Creative Bits | 1st Web Designer | Re-Encoded | The Design Cubicle | Tutzone [...]

18. [...] 50 Creative Business Cards of 50 Graphic Designers [...]

19. Fantastic collection! Thanks for sharing, I need some new business cards

20. bus rental says:

Great Post! I liked very much…Great source of inspiration for a lot of designers.

21. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by NoBadCreative: 50 Creative Business Cards:

22. psdcollector says:

gezzz great collection,thank you for sharing !!

23. Web Design says:

these are some sick designs
    nice share

24. Interesting examples & very good inspiration. My favorite is “Accentuate”, great idea + great color combination. Wow!

25. CSSReX says:

An ultimate collection! Thanks for this wonderful list :)

26. Jerry H. says:

I must say all of these designs are fantastic. I think everyone would agree that if they are printed on the right paperstock someones business card can be a work of art.

I would love to see these on Velvet Paper Stock, i really think they would be beautiful.

Thanks everyone

27. Really sweet stuff. There is something really cool about turning something that can be very simplistic into a piece of art. My Uncle worked with a pretty groovy graphic design business (DPM Creative Group) in Sydney, Australia, to make some of his biz cards. The cards were pretty cool, they were made to look like a deck of playing cards. I think they have some of his samples in their folio at

28. Sandy says:

I got distracted by your site layout then noticed the cards. So i’d like to first say, that your site layout is great! Second,these are some really good business card designs.My eyes are drawn to the Paradise Digital business card.

29. Lisa says:

They are all awesome! Cant decide which one to pick. The designers do really have the gift.

30. Bella says:

Really? there are some good ones here, but some of them have some very basic aesthetic issues, like bad typography, or amateur typography. And if someone uses slang on a business card, I’m sorry, but it’s as flashing warning sign that they probably won’t conduct business professionally. But kudos so the die cut card designers.

31. I always love these lists. Great inspiration. The one thing I do want to mention though is the high cost of production on a large portion of these cards. Rounded corners, special papers and inks, plastic and metal cards, custom die cuts can all make for great looking cards but that doesn’t do much good if your client cant afford to or doesnt want to pay the high price of having them made.

32. The best of designs of calling cards ever I seen in my life.

33. shayan javan says:

hello to everyone.
    i’m a iranian graphic designer
    i wanna go ahead to this way
    and need your help
    i’m just 18yo.
    please tell me about international graphic
    and the new things,new ways,new designs and every thing is new.

34. Design fanatic says:

Truly impressive, very inspirational, thank you.

35. Chloe says:

Amazing! You really have a great collection! Congratulations to those who have created those cards, they surely have the brains and talents.

36. muthu says:

Very good creativity……

37. Great designs – definatley one of the best collections of business card designs on the web

38. njlogos says:

Executive Creative Director Design
    I like most of the cards they look young and fresh. One piece I like the most of Josh Cunningham simple and classic. Well done all of you.

39. jesse says:

Great list. Very innovative ideas for business cards. Before I design and print up my next batch I will have to return for inspiration.

40. Ivy Nakitare says:

creativity at its best!!! my next business cards has to be from the designs above. very inspiring

41. John Braun says:

Thanks for these…gave me some really good ideas for revamping my new biz card.