1. [...] 40+ Logos Submitted by the Designers Themselves [...]

2. [...] as, 26 Business Cards of Graphic & Web Designers and 40+ Creative Logos Submitted By The Designers Themselves not only helped other designers gain exposure, but helped TDC get off the ground. It’s a [...]

3. catalina says:

olle me parece super dedicado tu trabajo podrias ayudarme necesito una especie de logo para unos aerosoles si pudieras ayudarme de verdad te lo agradeceria mucho hasta pronto

4. pattsumi says:

looks great man but still confused how to do that. how to get the links to other site and other site reffering mine.

5. dresses says:

6. jhony says:

Thank you very much for posting such valuable information. As i am associated with this Business, so i am very well aware of usefulness of the info..
    Thanks again….

7. Stefanie says:

Nice Logos, I like the Pixelmagic and the Sparky Firepants the most.

8. Custom Logo says:

There is a lot of impressive talent on display here, and as always some great ideas comes from the inspirational side of sharing, thanks to all who contributed :)

9. Awesome creativity you share thanks for this. After see this many ideas built on my mind

10. Whoa, beautiful! I love these logos. Especially the Pixelmagic.